How to Choose Your Teen’s First Vehicle
Choosing the right vehicle can be difficult at times, but when you’re buying a vehicle for your teen, it’s even more vehicle. You have to choose between buying a vehicle your child wants while still buying on that’s safe, affordable and yet stylish enough for your child to want to drive it. Here are some tips on choosing your teen’s first vehicle.
• Check the IIHS safety ratings on any vehicle you’re considering buying.
• Heavy vehicles are often better because they’re less likely to roll over on the road.
• Teen drivers like driving fast, so avoid vehicles with high horsepower numbers.
• Make sure the vehicle is not part of a recall.
• Look for vehicles that have electronic stability control.
We would love to have you and your teen driver come to our dealership in Miami to test drive a few vehicles. This should make it much easier to select the “perfect” vehicle.